Let the IRS Do Your Taxes. Reallyby
In the 2008 presidential campaign, candidate Barack Obama proposed a system by which the Internal Revenue Service would supply taxpayers with forms “pre-filled” with the relevant data, requiring them only to “verify, sign and return” the digital documents via the Internet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan