Memo to Gun Lobby: You Won. So Tone It Down, OK?by
The 2008 election of Barack Obama was a boon to gunmakers. Now the gun lobby, gathered at the National Rifle Association’s convention in St. Louis today, is using the prospect of his re-election to again stoke fear -- which may be good for the industry’s bottom line but not for the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States