High-Speed Trading Is Progress, Not Piracyby
They steal from the rich and keep it! That sums up the criticism of E-pirates, aka high-frequency traders, the current bad boys of the financial markets. Many retail and institutional investors believe that as much as $2 billion annually in high-frequency trading profits are coming out of their own pockets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power