Chavez Exit Won’t Mean Venezuela’s Problems Out the Doorby
This week’s Summit of the Americas, which opens on Saturday in Cartagena, Colombia, may well be Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez’s last. Right now, though, there’s no guarantee that whoever, or whatever, succeeds Chavez will necessarily bring a change for the better.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'