Henry Ford's Depression Carby
The first phase of the Great Depression hit Ford Motor Co. hard. Sales of its flagship Model A declined by 50 percent from 1930 to the end of 1931, while Chevrolet rose to auto-market leadership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson