Henry Ford's Depression Carby
The first phase of the Great Depression hit Ford Motor Co. hard. Sales of its flagship Model A declined by 50 percent from 1930 to the end of 1931, while Chevrolet rose to auto-market leadership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Republicans, Start Over on Health Care
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness