Obama’s Slip Won’t Let Russia Veto Europe Missile Defenseby
President Barack Obama got caught Monday with the microphone left on -- again. This time, he was telling Russia’s outgoing President Dmitry Medvedev that it would be better to leave talks about NATO’s contentious missile defense system until after U.S. elections in November, when Obama would have “more flexibility.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea