Afghanistan Setbacks May Lead to Pre-Election U.S. ExitNoah Feldman
March 19 (Bloomberg) -- A month ago, the one sure thing about Afghanistan was that the U.S. would not withdraw troops before November 2012, staving off potential disaster until after the elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the Islamic State