What New York City Can Learn From North DakotaMatthew Yglesias
March 9 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. unemployment rate is 8.3 percent. In North Dakota, however, it was just 3.3 percent in December, the latest month for which figures are available. There’s no mystery about why North Dakota is booming: They’ve struck oil!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- China's Bike-Sharing Bust
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Cryptocurrencies Don't Belong in Central Banks
- The Stock Market Might Be Right, Sort Of
- Black Friday Psychology and the Death Knell of Excel