Mitt Missed Chance to Rail Against Rush: Margaret CarlsonMargaret Carlson
March 6 (Bloomberg) -- Blame Rush Limbaugh if you want -- and I will, later, at the risk of being “Fluked” -- for the uproar over contraception. But the real culprit is the leadership of the Republican Party, which snatched defeat (the Blunt amendment, which would have let any boss decide what insurance coverage suits his conscience) from the jaws of victory (the president’s compromise with Catholic bishops over such coverage).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen