Mitt Missed Chance to Rail Against Rush: Margaret CarlsonMargaret Carlson
March 6 (Bloomberg) -- Blame Rush Limbaugh if you want -- and I will, later, at the risk of being “Fluked” -- for the uproar over contraception. But the real culprit is the leadership of the Republican Party, which snatched defeat (the Blunt amendment, which would have let any boss decide what insurance coverage suits his conscience) from the jaws of victory (the president’s compromise with Catholic bishops over such coverage).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Amazon Is Sure Acting Like It's Going to Pick the D.C. Area