Walt Whitman, Artist of Finance (Part 1): Robert Shillerby
One of the myths surrounding economic inequality in our society is that high incomes are often the result of selfishness and narrow-mindedness, rather than idealism and humanity. We tend to think that those in careers other than our own are fundamentally different kinds of people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws