Time Is of the Essence in Deciding Fate of the Leap Second: Viewby
On leap day, let us pause to consider the future of a much smaller time correction: the leap second. Last month in Geneva, the International Telecommunication Union, an arm of the United Nations that manages timekeeping, postponed for three years a decision on whether to abolish leap seconds altogether.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Republicans Now Have a Reason to Panic
- Trump Brings Out the Worst in the Press
- Bought Apple Stock in 1980? Held It? Don't Brag
- Right-Sizing the Power of Republican Insurgents