Banks Need Simple, Tough Capital Rules: Phil AngelidesPhil Angelides
Feb. 27 (Bloomberg) -- When JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon appeared before the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, he testified that he told his daughter a financial crisis is something that happens every five to seven years. That observation turned out to be overly optimistic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- China's Bike-Sharing Bust
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Cryptocurrencies Don't Belong in Central Banks
- The Stock Market Might Be Right, Sort Of
- Black Friday Psychology and the Death Knell of Excel