Obama’s Corporate Tax Plan Could Be Fairer and Simpler: Viewby
President Barack Obama’s corporate-tax framework, unveiled Wednesday, recognizes that the U.S. tax code desperately needs a spring cleaning. There are too many loopholes, deductions, subsidies, allowances and special rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea