Obama’s Corporate Tax Plan Could Be Fairer and Simpler: Viewby
President Barack Obama’s corporate-tax framework, unveiled Wednesday, recognizes that the U.S. tax code desperately needs a spring cleaning. There are too many loopholes, deductions, subsidies, allowances and special rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan