Obama’s Corporate Tax Plan Could Be Fairer and Simpler: Viewby
President Barack Obama’s corporate-tax framework, unveiled Wednesday, recognizes that the U.S. tax code desperately needs a spring cleaning. There are too many loopholes, deductions, subsidies, allowances and special rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- China Looks to the Dumb Money for Its Financial Industry
- Does India Deserve the Hype?