U.S. Limits on Government Can’t Work Everywhere: Ramesh PonnuruRamesh Ponnuru
Feb. 21 (Bloomberg) -- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has drawn criticism for saying that she would not counsel constitution writers abroad to look to our Constitution as a model, and for recommending instead the basic laws of South Africa and Canada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.