Driverless Car Could Defy the Rules of Sprawl: Robert BruegmannRobert Bruegmann
From all reports, the driverless car, once considered in the realm of science fiction, now looms on the transportation horizon. Nevada last week became the to issue regulations for the operation of self-driving vehicles, which, one transportation official claimed, are “surely the future of automobiles.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers