Driverless Car Could Defy the Rules of Sprawl: Robert BruegmannRobert Bruegmann
From all reports, the driverless car, once considered in the realm of science fiction, now looms on the transportation horizon. Nevada last week became the to issue regulations for the operation of self-driving vehicles, which, one transportation official claimed, are “surely the future of automobiles.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.