Brazil's Airports Face 'Demons of Privatization': Dom PhillipsDominic Phillips
Brazil’s airports are bursting at the seams. In 2011, about 180 million passengers traveled through the 66 airports run by the government aviation body, Infraero -- 24 million more than in 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson