GM Profits, but Taxpayers Are Still on the Hook: Shikha Dalmiaby
Three years after being rescued by a taxpayer bailout, General Motors last week announced some rather ambitious profit targets for 2012. But even if it meets these targets -- a big if -- taxpayers should not wait on one foot to recover their remaining “investment” in the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- 4 Developments to Watch in Global Economy