Stop Super-PACs With a Fair Elections Amendment: Jonathan AlterJonathan Alter
Feb. 10 (Bloomberg) -- The 2010 Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission case is fast becoming as explosive as Plessy v. Ferguson (1896) or Roe v. Wade (1973). It took nearly 60 years before the Supreme Court reversed the Plessy endorsement of “separate but equal” treatment of the races in Brown v. Board of Education, and opponents of abortion are still waiting (probably in vain) for Roe to go.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech