How Lowering Taxes on the Rich Can Raise Revenue: Amity ShlaesAmity Shlaes
Feb. 2 (Bloomberg) -- Tax the rich. Forever. And not just in election years. The general assumption is that rate increases will be the new norm. The main reason for this is said to be democracy itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem