Buffett Rule Fixes a Non-Existent Problem: Douglas Holtz-Eakinby
Although Warren Buffett may be a stellar investor, his entry into the world of federal tax policy has brought forth nothing but bad ideas based on flawed information and misleading demagoguery. Let’s review the record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers