If Carried Interest Irks You, You Don’t Get It: William Dantzlerby
The release of Mitt Romney’s tax returns last week gave the nation a crash course in the mysterious “carried interest” that was said to allow him to pay 15 percent on millions of dollars of capital gains. Unfortunately, more heat than light was shed on what a carried interest really is.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics