Romney Should Showcase Leadership and End Carried Interest: Viewby
Mitt Romney shouldn’t apologize for being successful. Nor, for that matter, should any American. On this we agree with the founder of private-equity firm Bain Capital LLC and Republican presidential candidate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast