Romney Should Showcase Leadership and End Carried Interest: Viewby
Mitt Romney shouldn’t apologize for being successful. Nor, for that matter, should any American. On this we agree with the founder of private-equity firm Bain Capital LLC and Republican presidential candidate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers