Dead Phones Sent Wall Street Message (Part 2): Bratton and TuminWilliam J. Bratton and Zachary Tumin
Jan. 12 (Bloomberg) -- On Sept. 11, 2001, when the World Trade Center was destroyed in a terrorist attack, the New York Stock Exchange closed. The enormous trading platform stayed dark for four straight trading days, longer than at any time since the Great Depression.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson