An Oil Strategy in Case Iran Closes Strait of Hormuz: Viewby
Let’s just say Iran makes good on its recent threats to shut down the Strait of Hormuz. And let’s say that with one-fifth of the world’s oil supply bottled up, the price of a barrel of oil then almost doubles, as some analysts predict, to more than $200.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- 4 Developments to Watch in Global Economy