An Oil Strategy in Case Iran Closes Strait of Hormuz: Viewby
Let’s just say Iran makes good on its recent threats to shut down the Strait of Hormuz. And let’s say that with one-fifth of the world’s oil supply bottled up, the price of a barrel of oil then almost doubles, as some analysts predict, to more than $200.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.