As Head of Bain, Romney Was Creator and Destroyer of Jobs: Viewby
In the past week, the Republican primary campaign for president has turned to the question of Mitt Romney’s record as a businessman. Romney, the front-runner, is campaigning on his experience at Bain Capital LLC, which he evidently regards as more relevant than his experience as governor of Massachusetts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- China Looks to the Dumb Money for Its Financial Industry
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem