Tongue-Depressor Tax Will Harm Jobs, Innovation: Ramesh PonnuruRamesh Ponnuru
Jan. 3 (Bloomberg) -- A year from now, the federal government will start collecting a new tax on medical devices from tongue depressors to imaging machines, thanks to the sweeping health-care overhaul that Democrats enacted in the spring of 2010. People in the industry say it’s already having an effect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips