Copyrights Are No Longer About Copies (Part 1): William Patryby
Hollywood’s best box office years ever were 2009 and 2010. Net revenue from book sales was up 5.6 percent in 2010 from 2008. And sales of e-books, in particular, grew 1,274 percent in those two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'