Copyrights Are No Longer About Copies (Part 1): William Patryby
Hollywood’s best box office years ever were 2009 and 2010. Net revenue from book sales was up 5.6 percent in 2010 from 2008. And sales of e-books, in particular, grew 1,274 percent in those two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals