FCC Should Stop Worrying and Learn to Love Spectrum Market: Viewby
Julius Genachowski, the Federal Communications Commission chairman, thinks the end is near. His evangelizing isn’t spiritual but digital: The economy of the future depends on smartphones, tablet computers and other wireless devices, and yet the U.S. faces a crippling spectrum shortage, he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the Islamic State