Romney Honed the Right Skills in Private Equity: Steven Kaplanby
Mitt Romney’s career as the co-founder of the successful private-equity firm Bain Capital LLC is coming under intense scrutiny and is portrayed in some quarters as a liability, or at best irrelevant to the presidency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him