Fed’s Communications Should Reflect an Uncertain World: Viewby
The U.S. Federal Reserve is planning to the way it communicates with the public. The aim, as we understand it, is to explain better what the central bank is trying to do when, say, it prints hundreds of billions of dollars in hopes of moving interest rates a few tenths of a percentage point.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips