Gingrich Uses Fog of Words to Cloud Our Memory: Jonathan AlterJonathan Alter
Dec. 9 (Bloomberg) -- Newt Gingrich is back in contention for the Republican presidential nomination partly because he understands the power of words, the pervasiveness of amnesia, and the dark art of making them work together.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs