Congress Isn’t Supposed to Be Above the Law: Stephen L. CarterStephen L. Carter
Dec. 8 (Bloomberg) -- The recent publicity surrounding the very old news that members of Congress aren’t prohibited from trading stock using nonpublic information has the House and Senate running for cover. Hastily drafted bills are picking up co-sponsors on both sides of the aisle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required