How Household Debt Contributes to Unemployment: Mian and SufiAtif Mian and Amir Sufi
Nov. 17 (Bloomberg) -- The weakness in household balance sheets and the associated pullback in spending are directly responsible for the lion’s share of employment losses in the U.S. economy. This deficiency remains the most significant impediment to a robust recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- The Shutdown Should Have Never Happened
- The Blockchain Is Not the World
- Yes, Bitcoin Is a Means of Payment. Just Not Yet for You