Some Deficit Magic for the Supercommittee: Laurence KotlikoffLaurence Kotlikoff
Nov. 16 (Bloomberg) -- The Congressional supercommittee, charged with cutting federal debt by at least $1.2 trillion over the next decade, is deadlocked. Democrats and Republicans can’t agree on whose ox to gore. Both sides need a painless deficit-reduction plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- 4 Developments to Watch in Global Economy