Credit Suisse, UBS Would Profit From Bank Breakup: Peter KurerPeter Kurer
Nov. 16 (Bloomberg) -- The two biggest Swiss banks, Credit Suisse Group AG and UBS AG, have had some bad news for investors recently. Both released disappointing quarterly results; Credit Suisse is entangled in a struggle with U.S. authorities over its offshore private-client business; and UBS had a major rogue-trading incident.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds