Credit Suisse, UBS Would Profit From Bank Breakup: Peter KurerPeter Kurer
Nov. 16 (Bloomberg) -- The two biggest Swiss banks, Credit Suisse Group AG and UBS AG, have had some bad news for investors recently. Both released disappointing quarterly results; Credit Suisse is entangled in a struggle with U.S. authorities over its offshore private-client business; and UBS had a major rogue-trading incident.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers