Republicans Lose Way by Misreading Bush History: Ramesh PonnuruRamesh Ponnuru
Nov. 15 (Bloomberg) -- In 2006 and 2008, voters inflicted on Republicans the worst back-to-back electoral drubbing any party has received since the Great Depression, when Franklin Delano Roosevelt all but destroyed the Party of Hoover. Republicans quickly reached a consensus about why they lost so badly: They had failed to be sufficiently Republican.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote