Obama Would Face a Familiar Opponent in Romney: Albert R. HuntAlbert R. Hunt
Nov. 14 (Bloomberg) -- If Barack Obama and Mitt Romney face each other in the 2012 U.S. election, they might bring the highest combined IQ of any presidential race.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley