Governor Rick Perry’s Generational Rip-Off: Laurence KotlikoffLaurence Kotlikoff
Nov. 3 (Bloomberg) -- At first glance, Governor Rick Perry’s plan for a federal flat tax seems way cool. Our personal income tax is a horrific, inefficient, inequitable, complex monstrosity that drives anyone without the simplest finances nuts. I’d love to stop wasting four days a year preparing my return.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics