Bias, Blindness and How We Truly Think (Part 4): Daniel Kahnemanby
Early in the days of my work on the measurement of experience, I saw Verdi’s opera “La Traviata.” Known for its gorgeous music, it is also a moving story of the love between a young aristocrat and Violetta, a woman of the demimonde.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him