Economists Can’t Be Trusted on Tax Plans: Laurence KotlikoffLaurence Kotlikoff
Oct. 26 (Bloomberg) -- The presidential campaign has just begun, and it’s already making me queasy. It’s not the smug politicians claiming magical job creation powers or special connections with the almighty. It’s the economists who produce misleading analyses of the candidates’ proposed policies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds