Bank of America Bosses Find Friend in the Fed: Jonathan WeilJonathan Weil
Oct. 20 (Bloomberg) -- One of the reasons so many Americans are ticked off at the Federal Reserve is a lingering sense that it puts big banks’ interests above those of ordinary taxpayers. The news that the Fed is taking Bank of America Corp.’s side in a dispute over where to park some of the company’s holdings only reinforces that impression.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States