Bank of America Bosses Find Friend in the Fed: Jonathan WeilJonathan Weil
Oct. 20 (Bloomberg) -- One of the reasons so many Americans are ticked off at the Federal Reserve is a lingering sense that it puts big banks’ interests above those of ordinary taxpayers. The news that the Fed is taking Bank of America Corp.’s side in a dispute over where to park some of the company’s holdings only reinforces that impression.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea