Obama Should Steer Clear of Cheap Shots at Wall Street: Viewby
The Washington Post reports that President Barack Obama has decided to make anti-Wall-Street rhetoric a “central tenet” of his re-election strategy. This is a terrible idea, and we urge the president to reconsider.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical