Romney Victory, Looks Presidential and Human: Margaret CarlsonMargaret Carlson
Oct. 12 (Bloomberg) -- A cardinal rule of politics -- that endorsements are not worth the backslap they come with -- was broken Tuesday night during the Bloomberg-Washington Post debate at Dartmouth College, where Mitt Romney owned the night.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.