New $1.4 Trillion U.S. Stimulus Is in Sight: Douglas Holtz-Eakinby
The U.S. economy is struggling. More than two years after the end of the recession, unemployment is stuck at more than 9 percent. Analysts are lowering their estimates of growth, which they now forecast will be even slower than the disappointing pace of 2011’s first half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.