Paul Ryan’s Strong Antidote to Obama Health Care: Ramesh PonnuruRamesh Ponnuru
Oct. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Republicans say they want to “repeal and replace” the health-care law President Barack Obama signed last year, but they are a lot more specific about the first half than the second. Representative Paul Ryan wants to bring some balance to the slogan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You