Paul Ryan’s Strong Antidote to Obama Health Care: Ramesh PonnuruRamesh Ponnuru
Oct. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Republicans say they want to “repeal and replace” the health-care law President Barack Obama signed last year, but they are a lot more specific about the first half than the second. Representative Paul Ryan wants to bring some balance to the slogan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley