Paul Ryan’s Strong Antidote to Obama Health Care: Ramesh PonnuruRamesh Ponnuru
Oct. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Republicans say they want to “repeal and replace” the health-care law President Barack Obama signed last year, but they are a lot more specific about the first half than the second. Representative Paul Ryan wants to bring some balance to the slogan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations