Brace for a Long Recovery From Global Credit Glut: Simon JohnsonSimon Johnson
Sept. 12 (Bloomberg) -- Until recently, the standard narrative most analysts applied to macroeconomic news went like this: We had a major financial crisis in the fall of 2008, which immediately brought on a severe recession that would be followed by relatively fast recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law