Brace for a Long Recovery From Global Credit Glut: Simon JohnsonSimon Johnson
Sept. 12 (Bloomberg) -- Until recently, the standard narrative most analysts applied to macroeconomic news went like this: We had a major financial crisis in the fall of 2008, which immediately brought on a severe recession that would be followed by relatively fast recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea