Brace for a Long Recovery From Global Credit Glut: Simon JohnsonSimon Johnson
Sept. 12 (Bloomberg) -- Until recently, the standard narrative most analysts applied to macroeconomic news went like this: We had a major financial crisis in the fall of 2008, which immediately brought on a severe recession that would be followed by relatively fast recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals