Happy Contingent Labor Day, Temp Workforce: Alice SchroederAlice Schroeder
Sept. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Where are the jobs? Of all the questions coming out of the financial crisis, this is the big one. In August, the U.S. economy added no new jobs for the first time in 11 months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?