For Texas `Miracle,’ Cut the Cost of Doing Business: Brian BarryBrian Barry
Aug. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Unemployment is high across the U.S., but some states are better than others at creating jobs. Texas Governor Rick Perry cast a spotlight on this when he entered the presidential race. His fast-growing state accounts for as much as half of all net U.S. jobs since mid-2009. Texas is part of a broader pattern, from which all states can learn.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President