For Texas `Miracle,’ Cut the Cost of Doing Business: Brian BarryBrian Barry
Aug. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Unemployment is high across the U.S., but some states are better than others at creating jobs. Texas Governor Rick Perry cast a spotlight on this when he entered the presidential race. His fast-growing state accounts for as much as half of all net U.S. jobs since mid-2009. Texas is part of a broader pattern, from which all states can learn.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- China Looks to the Dumb Money for Its Financial Industry
- Does India Deserve the Hype?