Strauss-Kahn Case Shows Gut Feel Trumps Law: Margaret CarlsonMargaret Carlson
Aug. 26 (Bloomberg) -- If only we could turn the Dominique Strauss-Kahn case over to the writers of “Law & Order” to provide the order we crave. It violates our sense of justice to have one of our front-page dramas end without a finding of right and wrong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars