U.S. Falls Behind in Race Toward Open Government: Susan CrawfordSusan Crawford
When Brazil’s government buys anything from fighter jets to a fancy villa, details are available online within 24 hours. Such disclosures are a powerful way to combat corruption, and are a model for official openness that could inspire other nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump