U.S. Falls Behind in Race Toward Open Government: Susan CrawfordSusan Crawford
When Brazil’s government buys anything from fighter jets to a fancy villa, details are available online within 24 hours. Such disclosures are a powerful way to combat corruption, and are a model for official openness that could inspire other nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You